The Research Department at e.Republic focuses on market, tech, and policy research in state and local government and education. Our research projects enable our clients to be more effective and successful partners to the public sector. This is accomplished primarily through survey and interview projects exploring topics such as the cloud, IT modernization, digital transformation, distance learning/remote work, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, and more.
We are looking for someone to join our Research team who:
- Collaborates effectively in a team setting, but can also work productively independently
- Can communicate effectively with internal and external clients
- Possesses professional writing skills, with experience/ability to write research reports and executive summaries
- Has an analytical mindset and innate curiosity and likes to work in an environment where no day is the same
- Is willing to engage in professional development and continuous knowledge acquisition to stay current with market trends, policy, and technology and can relay the latest insights to clients