e.Republic is a media and research company focused exclusively on state and local government and education, with our corporate headquarters based in Folsom, CA. Our award-winning publications, websites, more than 150 annual events and highly respected research operations are acknowledged as setting the gold standard in their respective fields. Our work has been cited in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Time, The Washington Post and USA Today.
You can learn more about us by visiting http://www.erepublic.com/
Are you looking for a fun, laid-back and agile workplace? Join our team of five full stack web developers supporting custom web systems across a range of websites and software systems. This role offers autonomy and decision making within a close-knit team and your work will be highly valued.
The Digital Marketing department manages e.Republic websites and its advertisers. We are a team of developers who code quality web experiences and ad operations managers who deliver digital sponsorship.
• Develop full-stack web sites and products.
• Design, implement and maintain enterprise business infrastructure including custom CMS, Salesforce integrations and login-based websites.
• Author developer-friendly documentation.
• Use version control systems, specifically GitHub.
• Work with internal customers to solve website bugs and close tickets.
• Utilize fellow developer team through collaboration and task-sharing.
• Move quickly on a constant flow of ideas and be able to wear multiple hats as needed.
• 5+ years experience with custom PHP full-stack web development.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and MVC framework.
• Comfortable working in Linux.
• Can work within the coding standards developed by the team.
• Exposure to modern web frameworks like JQuery and Angular and/or third-party systems like Salesforce or AWS.
• Experience with mobile apps a plus.